The loader is responsible for ensuring trucks are loaded correctly in a timely manner and making sure all items are properly scanned before loading into the tuck. This position requires accuracy in loading and complying with shipper documentation. The loader follows warehouse instructions in building loads, limiting all damages if possible, by making sure that all product is loaded complete and well blocked for securing during transit.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies
- Provide safety leadership in promoting and creating a zero-injury safety culture
- Load product for shipment when trailers are available
- Track and load product on paperwork while loading and insuring correct shipment
- Report any damaged product to the Supervisor or Lead immediately
- Perform work in safe and timely manner
- Ensure truck trailers are chocked before loading or unloading
- Maintain housekeeping of shipping floor
- Strict attention to order accuracy with respect to loading outgoing trucks
- Manually lift and move the product to the belonging truck
- Other duties assigned by the Supervisor or Lead
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.