EMPLOYMENT VALUE PROPOSITION: WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVENESS: WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
COMMITMENT TO PAY EQUITY: WellPower is committed to fair and equitable hiring with salaries based on relevant factors, such as work experience, education, and certification/licensure (rather than wage history). Toward the principle of equal pay for equal work, we post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges. We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.
BENEFITS STATEMENT: All full-time, benefits eligible employees will be eligible for WellPower's benefits plan. For a full description of benefit offerings, please visit: https://WellPower.org/workplace-of-choice/.
Tuberculosis (TB) screening, testing - TB screening and testing, is required and must be completed prior to hire ( i.e., preplacement), and maintained during employment
Learn more about WellPower:
Pay Range & Benefits:
SALARY RANGE: $42.25/hr - $42.75/hr
SHIFT: Part-time, 16 to 30 hrs/week
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention with individuals who present with severe and persistent mental health issues as well as substance use issues. Provide therapy and coordinate services within a multidisciplinary team environment. Additionally, in this position, the psychologist will provide the primary supervision to the pre-doctoral intern and potentially other externs as well. The psychologist will also work closely with the Training Department to support the internship program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supervisory Job Functions:
- Develop and coordinate a clinical treatment program for the diagnosis, treatment, or referral for the people we serve. Provide for a multi-disciplinary, holistic approach to the treatment of individuals.
- Conduct individual or group therapy sessions in accordance with generally accepted principles of the American Psychological Association. Assess progress of the people we serve and modify or extend treatment program accordingly.
- Document individual therapy in accordance with WellPower policies and procedures in medical records.
- Provide crisis intervention in situations requiring immediate psychological treatment such as substance use, suicide attempts, psychotic episodes, and other instances as outlined in policies. Refer individuals to outside agencies when appropriate.
- May provide case management services to individuals as appropriate.
- Coordinate billing and modify treatment program in accordance with insurance coverage, plan provisions, and individual's ability to pay.
- Comply with established WellPower policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, and environmental and infection control.
- Maintain required records, reports, and files.
- May perform 27/65 mental health evaluations/holds.
- Maintain a trauma informed environment of wellbeing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Supervision of the pre-doctoral intern
- Participate in the intern application selection process (review of intern applications) and participate in the intern interview selection process.
- Completion of quarterly evaluations of the pre-doctoral intern.
- Provide consultation as needed
- Responsible for all the review/approval of intern/extern documents.
- Supervisor will also be responsible for the application review/interview/selection process of the extern.
- May supervise additional students
Ph.D., Psy.D, or Ed.D. Licensed to practice psychology in the state of Colorado. EXPERIENCE:
Minimum three years' clinical experience preferred. Minimum of at least one year of previous supervisory experience is preferred. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge or ability to learn and practice trauma informed principles and evidenced based clinical practices.
- Licensed to practice psychology in the state of Colorado.
- Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy and community resources.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly, and quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within a diverse workplace environment and work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Will supervise pre-doctoral psychology students as assigned. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending, and reaching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds. Must have skills and ability to operate standard office machines.MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Personal computers/laptops/similar devices, copier/printer/scanner/similar devices, business telephones and a variety of other office/clerical equipment.
This job has expired.