Reimagine your future.
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. Join us as a Legal On-Site Services Specialist where you will perform different legal office support services at an on-site location in a professional law firm. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a customer-focused mindset who maintains a high level of confidentiality.
· Perform daily office operations in a legal environment which may include print and copy services, mail processing, reception, hospitality, other services · Perform office duties in a professional, confidential, and time-sensitive manner
· Work with legal processes, technologies, documents and records
· Supply, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
· Complete print and copy projects accurately and on-time
· Perform deliveries and pickups
· Ensure office is well-kept, neat, and presentable for customers
· Model the Ricoh Way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
· Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
· High school diploma or GED required
· 1 year of customer service experience required
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· 1+ year of work experience in a legal environment strongly preferred
· Experience with legal processes and documents strongly preferred
· Experience with legal technology such as document management systems, cost recovery, and charge back systems (examples: Copitrak/Equitrac, etc.) preferred
· Previous mailroom experience preferred
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Self-motivated, adaptable and strong problem-solving skills preferred
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service-oriented workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules.
The Legal Onsite Services Specialist position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
· Competitive starting pay
· Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
· Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
· Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
· Paid sick time
· College Tuition reimbursement
· Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.