ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm's core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
The Human Resources team develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations
LEARNING ASSOCIATE/PROGRAM COORDINATOR
We seek a Learning Associate that will be responsible for coordinating high-quality learning programs. The role requires demonstrated skill throughout the learning development journey and to deliver best-in-class results and cultivate, engage, and develop talent across various levels. The role will partner with stakeholders across HR and business to help develop learning solutions and ensure successful program execution.
- Program management and workflow coordination across various learning programs
- Partner with senior learning team members and business stakeholders to keep project timelines in check and drive collaboration across multiple internal teams
- Manage communications and delivery logistics for learning programs and initiatives
- Assist with the creation and execution of project plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing project needs and shifting learning priorities
- Partner with Learning team to help facilitators with all logistical support for their sessions
- Ensure program participants feel supported and are able to focus their time on learning when attending learning programs
- Collaborate on guidelines that will define best practices for ongoing program management of various learning events
- Support and collaborate on enhancements to programs based on participant feedback and regional and global strategy
- BA/BS degree required with strong academic performance,
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage large scale learning, development or onboarding programs;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in project management and process improvement;
- Self-directed with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multi-task across concurrent projects and attention to detail;
- Ability to establish relationships across levels and across geographies;
- Strong analytic skills/comfort with data analysis;
- Sense of humor appreciated!
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS's accolades