Job ID: 430179
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Responsible for overseeing the coordination of learning and development programs, training, and other related events for Oldcastle Infrastructure. This includes partnering with learners, internal content designers, external training vendors, and administration of the learning management system (LMS). Contribute to relevant learning and development projects within the company, using independent judgment in performing daily responsibilities.
- Will collaborate with HR Business Partner and Talent Development teams to coordinate training programs both in-person and virtually; includes reserving space, ordering meals, ordering materials, producing event using cloud-based platform (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Manage partnership with external training vendors to coordinate sessions, prioritize participant list, ensure quiz completion, send out certificates post-session, and other related activities
- Send communications to participants including invites, prework, follow up reminders, post completion surveys, and other related communication efforts
- Interact with stakeholders and provide regular communications and LMS updates; draft and review communications, including monthly L&D newsletter, and manage the translations of documents as needed
- Create forms or other data collection methods for registrations, evaluations, certificates, and other related information
- Support the design, development, and implementation of training programs as needed
- LMS subject matter expert, including record completions, launch/assign learning, run reports, and general support as needed
- Use LMS to pull training reports and analyze as needed, including sorting, filtering using Excel or similar software
- Assist with maintaining employee-facing systems used for HR, L&D, and talent management
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Education, or related field
- 4+ years professional experience in Learning & Development or similar experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) creation and management
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, ambitious, problem solver, who is flexible and adaptive to change
- Must be highly organized, able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- High degree of attention to detail and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong ability to cultivate trust and collaborative relationships with Leaders across the Enterprise
- Ability to flex communication styles to meet the needs of varying audiences and learners
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Developer, Cloud, Chemical Engineer, Learning, Technology, Engineering, Human Resources
This job has expired.