Working with close supervision, the Order Fulfillment Lead informs, and guides Order Fulfillment Associates daily. Additionally, this position supports other departments/zones as needed to achieve the overall business objectives of the distribution and refurbishment centers. The principal business outcome of this position is the accurate pulling of products shipped to maintain optimal inventory selection in all GameStop stores. Working under general supervision, this position will interact with his or her supervisor several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback. Many non-routine activities will require a supervisor's advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Ensure zone is flowing smoothly by communicating effectively with team members, stockers and management
- Report personnel absences and other employee issues to Order Pulling Supervisor
- Perform the job duties of an Order Fulfillment Associate, including packing boxes with specific products as indicated by Pick-to-Light system
- Record production time for team members accurately and provide reports as needed
- Report product shortages to the Stocking Lead and ensure that bin checks are done daily
- Pick up and discard paper, packing/wrapping materials, empty cartons, and all trash/debris throughout work shift
- Consistent with the general nature of this role, work collaboratively with others throughout the Refurb Center and Distribution Center to achieve or exceed department objectives.
- Follow all known safety procedures and utilize good operational, loss prevention and safety judgment always.
- When appropriate, identify and communicate scheduling, assignment, and general process improvement recommendations to Order Pulling Supervisors.
Coaching - Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge / skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
Planning and Organizing - Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
Quality Orientation - Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period
Safety Awareness - Identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety; upholds and follows safety standards
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years of age and present state-required proof of age documents
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of experience as a GameStop Order Fulfillment Associate required (Internal candidates only)
- At least one year of work experience in a distribution center environment required
- Must be able to lift and/or move boxes, totes and other objects weighing up to 10 pounds from a height of up to 6 feet
- Must be able to push boxes along mechanically assisted conveyor weighing up to fifty (50) pounds
- Must be able to stand, bend and/or lift items for up to 8 hours daily
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
This job has expired.
- Working ability to effectively meet production goals with tight timelines and high-quality standards
- Working knowledge of common business computer systems and applications; specifically, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel on a Windows-based operating platform
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Working knowledge of basic mathematical functions (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- The learning capacity and agility to participate in cross-functional training as needed to maximize development and department results
- Ability to work cooperatively in other distribution center and refurbishment center areas as needed to achieve overall department objectives
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities in order to meet established deadlines
- Ability to understand and comply with all GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, those related to attendance, safety, conflict of interest, confidentiality, honesty and ethical conduct