Offering a $500 new hire bonus for joining our amazing team in Milwaukee!
Daniels Health is searching for a customer service oriented individual to join us as a Lead Field Service Representative. This position is responsible for the inspection and servicing of all products within their assigned hospital or medical center. They will be responsible for maintaining inventory and delivering the first line of customer service on behalf of Daniels. The Representative will team up daily with drivers, operations personnel, sales teams, and corporate support staff to service their assigned hospital location. Through this essential service, you help create a safer healthcare environment for both patients and hospital staff!
What will your job involve?
What are we looking for?
- Working clinical staff within your assigned location to ensure proper healthcare waste segregation, timely container exchanges and container fill accuracy
- Inspection and servicing of all Daniels' products within your assigned hospital or medical center; this includes entering procedural areas and working around sensitive patients and equipment
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels of container stock at a location and department level
- Clear communications and strong relationship management with hospital staff and Daniels staff
- Communicating and escalating customers issues to your manager to ensure timely response and resolution with usage of a company provided smart phone for daily duties
- Maintaining professional, positive working relationships with customers and other hospital staff independently without direct supervision
- Ensuring staging area is neat and orderly after entering and before leaving the facility
- Standing and walking for a significant part of the day
- Lifting containers weighing up to 40 lbs
- Pushing / pulling wheeled transporters and/or palletized product up to approximately 300 lbs
Why work for us?
- COVID-19 considerations: Willingness to be COVID vaccinated necessary.
- Someone with a can-do attitude who is committed to efficient, timely scheduling and has previous experience in a labor-intensive job. Delivering an integral service to healthcare, this is a hands-on field service role carried out within a hospital setting and will include heavy lifting from time to time. No previous experience working in healthcare required. We'll show you the ropes!
- If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to speaking with you! If this opportunity doesn't seem like the right fit for you but sounds perfect for someone you know, send them our way!
Job stability - as an essential service to healthcare we are non-seasonal and recession proof
Opportunities for overtime - we always need extra hands on deck so overtime opportunities are plentiful
Consistent work hours - Monday - Friday
Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Your Medical, Dental and Vision benefits are effective on DAY ONE. All other benefits are effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment). Paid Short-term disability ($0 cost to you!). Company sponsored life insurance. Accident Insurance and Voluntary long-term disability options!
Permanent position - This is a Full-time permanent role of 40 hours per week
Competitive salary - This position is offering a starting rate of $21 per hour!
Safe work environment - We supply above and beyond the standard PPE protocols for safe handling of medical waste - find out more about how we protect you at https://www.danielshealth.com/covid-19-
If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to speaking with you! If this opportunity doesn't seem like the right fit for you but sounds perfect for someone you know, send them our way!
To find out more of what a day in the life of Field Service Representatives looks like visit - https://www.danielshealth.com/field-serviceWho are we?
We are a healthcare service company providing safety systems and medical waste collection for hospitals, medical centers, surgical centers, nursing homes and an array of customers within the healthcare setting. Our focus is delivering quality and safety-focused medical waste management services that reduce needlestick injuries, positively impact infection control and reduce environmental burden. As a service to our customers we dispose and treat medical waste on site at our treatment facilities across the U.S.
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
This job has expired.