A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Lead Expert - Corporate Sustainability. The primary focus is to bring technical and functional leadership in Analytics and Data Management to the Corporate Sustainability Initiative. The purpose of the Corporate Sustainability Initiative is to develop a comprehensive sustainability framework from a financial perspective across the CFO area and the entire Group enabling the implementation of sustainability concepts, data, processes and KPIs. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders and experts in Corporate Sustainability to translate use cases into effective, scalable, and agile solutions.
You will work as part of the cross functional Reporting and Analytics group in the Strategy 2022 Organization.The mission of the group is to architect, design and refine analytics solutions that deliver practical and effective answers to business problems. You will identify, catalog, and integrate both internal and external data sets and to connect data across functions & sectors to accelerate analytics in CFO area. You will work closely with IT to effectively automate and industrialize data feeds, making them available for authorized discovery and consumption. You will also mentor colleagues and help to build overall knowledge and capabilities across the group for effectively sourcing and integrating data sets using strategic technologies. You will actively participate in a network of analytics peers across the company to learn, share and collaborate, thereby strengthening the overall depth of analytic capabilities at the company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree, ideally in either Information Technology, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong interest in answering sustainability questions and how to address sustainability reporting requirements by leveraging state of the art technology would be an advantage
- Experience with Finance, Procurement and/or HR Processes and underlying Data Sets and related internal and external Group reporting needs.
- 5 -10 years' experience in various business driven projects or with various technologies used for data modeling, data architecture, data integration and analytics. (e.g. SAP BW/HANA, SQL, Hadoop, Hive, ETL, AI, Machine Learning)
- Experience with Analytics and Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikSense, SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively across globally matrixed agile product teams
- Comfortable interacting with both technical & non-technical audiences across the organization
- Proactive with a collaborative mindset, outcome focused and solution oriented
- Strong problem-solving capabilities (investigation of complex business challenges and formulation of efficient and practical solution)
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 218758
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time, part-time possible
This job has expired.