Job ID: 213072
Location: DAHLGREN , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-28
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Junior Acquisition Management Support personnel to conduct acquisition planning and support activities for current and future programs in accordance with Federal, DoD, Air Force and JWAC laws regulations, policies, directives and instructions
- Basic acquisition and contract management and preparation of all documentation related to acquisition and contract package development
- Prepare acquisition management related sections of acquisition project documentation to include, but not limited to Requirements Approval Document (RAD), Justification and Approval (J&A), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statement of Work (SOW) and Market Research.
- Provide assistance in the coordination of Integrated Project Teams (IPTs), various program actions and activities including tracking action items and maintaining meeting minutes.
- 3 years of relevant experience with Air Force acquisition processes, procedures and functions and a high school diploma.
- Familiarity with clearances and ability to comply with all aspects of the Privacy Act (PA) and safeguarding of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the execution of their duties
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.