Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Non-Exempt, Part time up to 30 Hours
Required Security Clearance: Public Trust
Required Education: Current college student
Requires: Completion of COVID-19 Vaccination Inoculation Series
Will perform variety of entry level Information Technology (IT) functions in support of the corporate IT department and Help Desk.
Internship offers practical work experience with an introduction to such functions as Windows Desktop support, Cloud Computing, Server Administration and other administrative tasks. Position provides opportunity to gain experience with daily technical operations and customer support. Involves challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff. Great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the computer field.
- Installing and maintaining computer systems including software and hardware on desktops and laptops
- Resolving internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless)
- Providing network printer support
- Meeting with staff to provide one-on-one technical assistance as needed/requested
- Providing training to staff on software and hardware use
- Determining causes of computer/software/network malfunctions through evaluation and testing, and resolution via modifications, repair, or external support assistance
- Student pursuing college degree program in the Information Technology and/or Information Security field
- Ability to understand IT networking to include IP address management, Wifi systems, IP routing and switching technologies, and IT Security
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize specialized computer software and systems related to assigned tasks
- Ability to gain solid troubleshooting skills for server and desktop hardware and software issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Must be able to Sit, Stand, Walk, Speaking, Listening, Use of Hands/Fingers to handle/feel. Company Overview:
FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading-edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth. FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
This job has expired.