ABOUT THE JOB:
Develops cost effective information technology solutions by analyzing, designing, programming, monitoring, and/or installing systems, software and/or hardware solutions. Increases system efficiency and reliability by handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Develops cost effective information technology solutions by analyzing, designing, programming, monitoring, and/or installing systems, software and/or hardware solutions. Increases system efficiency and reliability by handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities in one of the following areas: server functions, network communication systems, voice systems, database administration, systems monitoring, or applications development. Delivers reliable high-performance applications and technical services.
- Creates, enhances and maintains systems or software applications by performing moderately complex engineering and/or programming duties.
- Enhances performance by analyzing, developing, recommending and implementing cost effective system enhancements.
- Meets the business scope and objectives of the enterprise by developing and implementing proactive monitoring of critical business services to ensure availability.
- Meets business needs by translating user requirements into solutions and by monitoring industry trends. Researches, produces and implements standards documents. Outlines and implements all system configuration, tuning and upgrades.
- Contributes to team effort by participating in IT projects and coordinating with other IT teams. Develops, maintains and communicates troubleshooting and recovery procedures and provides support as needed.
- Maintains technical currency by reviewing trade publications, researching technical documentation and pursuing training relevant to Company operating environments.
- Maintains fundamental understanding of client business functions.
- May interface with vendors to resolve issues.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years related programming/systems analysis experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Oracle databases/tools
- System performance monitoring, analysis and management
- SNMP compliant monitoring tools and concepts
- JAVA, C or C++, Visual Basic and/or Web application development SOAP, XML, Web services and UDDI
- Certifications in relevant operating systems, CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) required or must attain with 18 months of employment in this position
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification preferred
- PBX and ACD design and support
- IVR application design support
- Cisco Networks and Palo Alto, TCP/IP, VPN, Firewalls, Frame Relay, and VSAT. X.25, Managed Internet circuits, Linux platforms, Windows platforms and UNIX platforms.
- Data warehousing and business intelligence applications experience. Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) design, programming and testing. Experience designing star schema dimensional data models for Data Marts and/or Data Warehouses.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage project tasks through completion
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with end users
- Technical mastery in area of specialty or broad multidisciplinary knowledge
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please c all the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request. Job Segment:
Database, Developer, Oracle, Cisco, Computer Science, Technology