Kforce is a solutions firm specializing in technology, finance & accounting,and professional staffing services.Each year, we help more than 30,000 people find work.We partner with more than 3,000 companies, including a significant majority of the Fortune 500, to find solutions for their talent, team and project needs.
At Kforce, we thrive on building lasting relationships and making a positive impact on the lives of all we serve. Our national network of 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all size.
We are proud of the culture we've created. Our people enjoy a hybrid work environment where flexibility and choice are empowered by trust and technology. Our office occasional approach gives Kforcers the ability to achieve high performance levels while designing their best lives. Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools,and a team of great people. Together, we can achieve powerful results.
Under managerial direction; is responsible for the identification, qualification, matching, advising, and managing of international candidates. The Recruiter is directly involved in candidate hiring, discipline, and termination decisions. The recruiter builds solid, profitable relationships with candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit qualified international candidates by engaging in sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to: market research (i.e., job fairs, job boards, etc.), identifying candidate sources, cold calling, recruiting calls, attending seminars and networking events. Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set and region.
- Evaluate market conditions and ensure candidate inventory population stays at appropriate levels to accommodate anticipated client demand.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates not currently on assignment.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Complete reference checks on candidates to ensure authenticity of stated skills and experience. Coordinate applicable background investigations with administrative staff.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
- Package the candidate for presentation to client.
- Present job opportunity to the candidate and negotiate compensation package.
- Prep and debrief the candidate. Provide coaching and advice to the candidate throughout the client interview process to include counteroffers and job transition.
- Conduct follow-up activities with the candidate to ensure candidate satisfaction.
- Supervise and manage candidates on assignment; counsel and discipline candidates; be directly involved in termination decisions.
- Engage in candidate quality assurance, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, remarketing and assignment end.
- Work closely with Account Manager in activities directly related to candidate quality assurance, lead generation, and candidate satisfaction.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient communicator and listener.
- Proficient at handling difficult human relations issues with professionalism and respect.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient personal computer skills including email, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm's Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
Travel as required, up to 5%.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.