Responsible placing inventory into stock, picking orders for delivery, timely and accurate delivery to manufacturing departments, loading and unloading IPT trailers, housekeeping, inventory control and product put away. This position will be a floater between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Learn products and the location of the inventory within the facility.
- Put away raw material in receiving location to rack locations
- Pick and deliver raw material to production areas.
- Pick and issue raw material/tools within the Tool Crib.
- Complete all necessary Prism transactions.
- Maintain vehicle properly and furnish vehicle operation report attach to MOS documents.
- Report and record damage to, product, and/or Cambro property.
- Load and unload IPT trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, or dolly.
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipments.
- Responsible for assisting receiving with various functions performed in that area.
- Report out-of-stock items to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Maintain the warehouse so it is clean, organized, and safe for all employees.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance, including being punctual, and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
- Execute each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform job successfully.
- Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect.
- Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and communicates status of work/projects.
- Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise concerns and issues to immediate manager.
- Able to understand and demonstrate Cambro company culture, display company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and Service).
- Understands department's key performance indicators and contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a team.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In this position you may be required to:
- Occasionally sit, walk, stand, bend at the neck and/or waist, squat, kneel, twist at the neck and/or waist, use hands repetitively for simple grasping, pushing & pulling, reaching above and below shoulder level, carrying/lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Forklifts and other equipment.
- Work around equipment and machinery.
- Exposure to excessive noise
- Working at heights
- Use of Special visual or auditory protective equipment
- Safety glasses
- Steel-toe slip resistant shoes
- Hearing protection (e.g. ear plugs, earmuffs)
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work any of the 3 shifts as needed, at a minimum covering all absense and vacations for 2nd or 3rd shift.
- 3 to 6 months experience with high volume and a large number of sku's in a manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one tofive years related experience.
- Must have organizational skills, interpersonal skills, be a self-starter, and have the ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to do simply mathematics ( addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Valid driver's license, warehouse forklift and stock picker experience.
CAMBRO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.