Kforce has a client in search of an Inventory Communication Liaison, San Bernardino, CA.Summary:As an Inventory Communication Liaison, you serve as the conduit of information on time sensitive issues where the client facing team requires updates from the warehouse. You will be the go between to get information from and provide updates to employees in departments throughout the warehouse (Receiving, Inventory, Picking, Packing, Wholesale, Special Projects, Subscription Box, etc.).Responsibilities:
- Review status of open work orders and determine which require immediate feedback from either warehouse or from our Happiness Engineers
- Communicate with the Operations team to relay questions to specific individuals and get answers on behalf of our Happiness Engineers
- Ensure comprehension of questions and responses
- Enter updates into the system
- Conduct periodic warehouse location checks, assist in departments as necessary to help complete priority tasks
- Problem Solving - Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Active Listening - Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Speaking and Writing - Talking and preparing written communications to others to convey information effectively
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people
- Attention to Details
- Certified to use elevated work platform
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.