Kforce is immediately adding a full-time Internal Project/Program Manager V in support of our industry leading technology development client in Roseville, CA. Our client is seeking candidates who are driven to make positive changes to the way people live and work by creating breakthrough technology solutions.Duties:
- * Manages low level software side of HW platforms; Coordinates all required SW and Test team activities for the HW development team and collaborates with Release (OS) SW team to ensure Hardware Program maintains alignment with the release vehicle
- Direct the development activities that support the overall hardware and software program
- Manage activities of supporting program teams and internal and external development partners; ensures alignment with functional strategy and owns responsibility for team budget management
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with business unit management and internal manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to products, processes, or business practices to drive continuous improvement and manage program costs
- Reviews and evaluates program plans and guidelines for compliance with program management guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve overall program management quality and results for the organization
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members to set an example of program management innovation and excellence
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Typically, 5+ years of experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.