Meta is hiring an Internal Communications Business Partner who will be responsible for managing internal communications within Global Business Marketing, Business Product Marketing, and Business Operations & Engineering - three teams within the Meta Business Group organization. In this role, you will develop and execute internal communications strategies that keep these teams informed, inspired, and connected to the company and the work that we do. In this role, you will be the key counselor to leaders and cross-functional partners, working with them to create, lead, and execute internal initiatives. This position is within Meta's Internal Communications team.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who excels at collaborating with executives, colleagues, and other stakeholders to deliver high-quality work. You must possess strong organizational skills and be capable of managing multiple executives, cross-functional projects, and work-streams end to end. Strong writing and editing skills are essential-specifically the ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to diverse audiences in a clear and concise manner. You should have an understanding of internal communication methodologies, particularly change communication, measurement and analysis, as well as remote and in-person event production.
You should be passionate about the services Meta provides, the people we serve, and the partners and businesses we support. Additional qualities that will serve you well in this role: attention to detail, agile approach to project management, aptitude for prioritization, and confidence in taking risks and thinking outside the box.
Internal Communications Business Partner, Meta Business Group Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute communication initiatives in partnership with leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Provide proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and program rollouts.
- Understand the unique needs of the business teams (priorities, tools, process, culture) in order to produce effective and relevant communication strategies.
- Consult with leadership on their communication priorities and change management initiatives.
- Write and develop messaging around various topics, including org and company strategy, priorities, product launches and announcements.
- Identify opportunities to share organization milestones with the broader company audience.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement consistent messaging across the organization.
- Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams as well as HR, Diversity Equity & Inclusion, Legal, Business Planning, Finance, Learning, Executive Teams, and others to align on communication opportunities.
- Manage internal communities (Workplace Groups), which involves proactively working with content authors, moderating posts, and managing membership.
- Manage remote and in-person internal events, which includes creating narrative themes, developing executive messaging, and overseeing event logistics.
- Implement data measurement and analysis strategies to guide communications best practices.
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years professional experience working in internal communications, corporate communications, political campaigns, or nonprofit mission-driven communications.
- Experience producing content for internal audiences at varying levels across an organization.
- Experience writing and turning complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience counseling and influencing executives.
- Experience in solving problems using judgment, data measurement, and analysis to providing practical, timely and effective communications guidance and support.
- Experience in public relations, journalism, branding and campaigns.
- Experience leading internal communications campaigns and programming for a hybrid/remote audience.
- Experience in the technology or advertising industry.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.