We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of daily routines and procedures in various functional areas within our RV Resort OperationsTeam.Interns mayalso work on special projects, interacting with team members at all levels across multiple functions withinthe Main Office.
- Works closely with various departments within the Sun RV Resorts brand including Marketing, Human Resources and Accounting to understand company processes and drivers of business decisions.
- Ensures customers/residents receive a high level of service consistent with Suns Customer Service philosophy.
- Assists Resort Manager with monitoring monthly operating budgets and preparing monthly explanation of P&L variances.
- Handles and resolves resident and guest complaints, inquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner, communicating through a variety of means.
- Assists Community/Resort Manager with coordinating team member selection, training and development of resort staff and ensuring all team members comply with appropriate policies and operational procedures.
- Serves as apoint of contact for all customers, residents and guests.
- Learns about preparation of annual operating budget.
- Learns about overseeing capital expenditure improvements.
- Works with Community/Resort Manager to quickly and effectively address issues which would adversely affect the operation of the resort or guest satisfaction.
- Helps to enforceCommunity/Resort rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Now & Later Bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide
Job Reference: 119696
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Job Segment:
Intern, Entry Level