Integrated Direct Marketing Creative Lead will lead creative strategy and consistency across consumer-facing materials for the Medicare product lines, spanning the spectrum of the consumer acquisition journey. The Creative Lead will manage a team of two associates but will work cross-functionally to collaboratively develop creative for Medicare Product/Provider Awareness, Direct Response/Lead Generation and Agent Sales materials in order to increase awareness, consideration and conversion to sales.
Agency and Project Management
- Establish creative briefs to drive consistent approach to support Human Care brand platform and new product/business needs for Medicare acquisition.
- Manage and oversee creative direction, logistics and production of Direct Response TV
- Manage and oversee development of digital ads and content (including video and social)
- Collaborate with Direct Mail, Product/Provider Awareness and Agent Sales materials teams to drive consistency
- Drive innovation through creative testing strategies to improve awareness, consideration and conversion
- Manage competitor insights and evaluations
- Build relationships with internal and external resources
- Maintain budget to oversee costs
- Coordinate weekly update/meeting and presentation content
- Manage 3rd party agency and vendor relationships to meet budget, work-quality, timeline, and sales targets.
- Ensure budget adherence and manage invoicing, and tracking
- Responsible for quality assurance of all projects, with a relentless commitment to accuracy and compliance ensuring all materials meet quality, accuracy, brand, and compliance standards in accordance with state and federal regulations. Include the successful facilitation of all materials through the legal and corporate review process.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or other
- 7+ years of experience working in an advertising agency, production/printing company, or corporate marketing department
- Experience in direct response/lead generation best practices
- Excellent creative writing, and review skills with the ability to edit marketing and advertising copy and a keen eye for design
- Ability to distill analysis findings and effectively communicate results to leaders and business partners including recommendations for future strategies and campaigns.
- Proven ability to successfully manage numerous projects at the same time in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented - maintains project schedules, job lists and creative campaign production timelines and deliverables across a large team of 10 or more project-contributors.
- Experience managing 3rd party agency and vendor relationships.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Master's degree or other advanced degree
- Experience with Medicare or Health Insurance products
This job has expired.