The International Sales Support Coordinator will act as the primary point-of contact for assigned customer accounts worldwide, manage customer's orders from start to finish, process and expedite orders received by email or customer web and assist and support International Sales Managers in business development worldwide.
The International Sales Support Coordinator is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to customers as well as represent customer needs and work toward department's goal. Consistently demonstrates ability to successfully handle problems whenever challenges or concerns arise.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Handles daily order processing, keeping track on samples, replacement, customized and show orders department.
- Monitors production status to facilitate order flow and expedition of shipments.
- Obtains international freight quotations for door-to-door or door-to-port shipments, air or ocean, when requested by customer.
- Builds and arranges container and air shipments, works with freight forwarders to maximize efficiencies while lowering costs and improving deliverables.
- Prepares and verifies export documentation for each shipment to meet customs requirements, packing declarations and compliance with U.S. and overseas countries regulations.
- Understands the language of International Business, including Letter of Credit, Proforma, CAD's (Cash Against Documents), Certificate of Origin and Export freight terms.
- Understands compliance requirements of the International Markets and potential impact to our customer.
- Responds to customer requests and inquiries, communicates with customers on status of orders, productions delays, provides updates and ship dates in timely manner.
- Ensures that customer's issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing Supervisor of any problem or delay that may arise.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and corrective action plans to eliminate costs from occurring in the future.
- Supports and participates in the Management Operating System to drive on-time performance, manage customer expectations and improve customer satisfaction and growth opportunities.
- Follows established processes and priorities, expected to evaluate and respond to new situations requiring immediate attention.
- Works with Sales Managers and other key members on customer projects that require different handling and special attention.
- Helps International Sales Managers with understanding company policies, order and shipping procedures.
- Assists International Sales Team with various functions as setting up new accounts, updating customer files as necessary, providing customer quotes and verifying customer pricing.
- Assists Regional Sales Managers with coordination and facilitation of international trade show orders and ensures delivery on time.
- Provides and assists sales managers with creating sales and product reports when needed.
- Works closely with Production/Planning Departments to ensure production schedules are met to satisfy customers required delivery dates.
- Works with Quality Department and follows up on outstanding credits, returns and warranty issues.
- Facilitates requests for pricing and quotes between Sales Manager, the customer and the pricing group.
- Works with accounting to help resolve credit, invoice issues and account status issues
- Participates in weekly department MOS meetings.
- Helps to train new staff on customer accounts and department procedures.
- Participates in ongoing training programs and new product trainings.
- Supports Cambro Sales Managers and Sales Reps abroad and works closely with VP of International Sales to help to accomplish company's goals
- Works well with colleagues at all levels and consistently contributes to a positive work environment.
- Must remain flexible and open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs.
- Other duties as needed or required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting, walking, standing, bending at the neck, bending at the waist, repetitive use of hands, carrying/lifting up to 10 lbs.PPE REQUIREMENTS
- Face covering (mask) in accordance with company policy.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work with management, customers and distributors, and requires a complete focus on customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Import and Export Compliance Laws, Incoterms and Harmonized Tariff Codes.
- Knowledge of metric system, foreign currencies.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills for telephone and email communication.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral, form.
- Computer skills/proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Must have ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and excellent follow through and follow-up on work assignments.
- High degree of initiative, enthusiasm and decision-making skills.
- Ability to create strong relationships with customer accounts
- Superior attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with various cultures and co-workers.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities are necessary
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of the team
- The ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities with an attention to detail.
- Must be results focused and oriented toward accomplishment of team and company goals.
- Salesforce and AS400 experience a plus
- Second language a plus .
CAMBRO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.