EMCOR Building Services (EBS), a division of EMCOR Group, Inc., is responsible for the care and maintenance of facilities of every conceivable type across national portfolios, in both the public and private sectors. With unmatched experience, broad geographic reach, and local execution, EBS plans, installs, operates, and maintains the sophisticated systems that create facility environments. Our business is composed of over 9,000 skilled employees across EMCOR Mechanical Services, EMCOR Facilities Services, EMCOR Government Services, and MOR PPM.
Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst
Job Summary: EMCOR Business Services has an immediate need for an Infrastructure Analyst. This position can be performed remotely near any EBS or an affiliate location.
The Infrastructure Analyst will support and assist the Infrastructure Engineers in monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot all aspects of our enterprise datacenter and cloud hosted technical environments ensuring proper computer and systems operations for the end user community. Including the lifecycle of Windows and Linux server infrastructure, full Microsoft suite, VMware environment, Storage, and Cisco/Meraki network infrastructure. Providing broad spectrum VMWare, Windows, and Linux support to complex enterprise solutions. The analyst will assist in the proper deployment of new architecture in accordance with practices and standards. With support, the analyst will identify performance issues and recommendations to resolve.
The role will interact and will work closely with other members of IT and Security Operations Teams within the company to support a busy and driven business environment. The position will work with our on-prem and cloud tenants that span various regions. Review of scripts utilized to automate tasks and maintain compliance. Contribute to the maintenance of a centralized documentation repository for infrastructure assets and processes. The candidate will be required to work both independently and collaboratively to address incidents, problems, and vulnerabilities, and contribute to infrastructure enhancement projects. Participate in the monitoring and maintenance of backups of all hardware following a 3-2-1-1-0 methodology. Identify emerging or alternative technologies that could be useful to the Company. Be able to adapt to changing business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications:Education and Experience:
- Monitoring, management, maintenance, and documentation of the network and connected devices using the various analytic tools and applications including servers, computers, communications, and antivirus/cybersecurity reports.
- Providing ongoing support and improvements of products, services, applications, network systems, and overall solutions including scheduled after-hours patching, emergency support, and other duties as assigned by Director of IT.
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for the end-user community including remote users
- Perform Backup and Recovery Administration managing the nightly backups and disaster recovery steps including validation
- Assist and promote cybersecurity throughout the organization
Technical Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or 2 years equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with IT networks including virtualization, ssl, sso, and cloud tenancy.
- Familiarity with installing, maintaining, and supporting Windows and Linux servers a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, and Group Policy skills
- General knowledge of network connectivity protocols, setup, and issues.
- Experienced in using Microsoft tools (WSUS, AD, Intune, SCCM/Endpoint Configuration Manager, Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of server and computer setup, network hardware, virtual environments, cloud based, shared storage, cybersecurity and DR technologies a plus.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSE) Certification a plus.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity frameworks (NIST CSF, CIS) a plus.
- Interest in current IT and Cybersecurity Trends and Applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills related to the resolution of hardware/software issues.
- Candidate must have the ability to self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
EMCOR Business Services requires all employees who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Business Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Very strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex problems.
- Effective problem-solving skills are crucial in identifying challenges within the organization and then implementing certain procedures and processes to overcome them.
- Excellent organizational skills and self-directed; ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Up-to-date Knowledge an interest in Business technology.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a rapidly changing environment and clearly communicate expectation and priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral with end-users and technical team and capability to write and revise standards and procedures.
- High level of service, commitment and execution with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read and interpret communication styles of diverse team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines