It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-SSM Health West Beltline
Do you enjoy providing onsite IT support to internal customers? Do you have 3 years experience with this type of work? If so, we'd love to talk with you! This is an exciting opportunity to join a mission-minded organization!
Maintenance and support of the computer and network hardware, infrastructure and supported applications which may include telecommunication systems.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provides troubleshooting, training and implementation of clinical and business systems.
- Coordinates desktop, laptop, telephony and peripheral device support.
- Documents and troubleshoots issues.
- Promotes IHT standards and procedures in completion of work activities.
- Supports Active Directory tools including group management, script execution, GPO and software deployment, folder and file share access.
- Supports multiple operating systems including Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Ensures that network devices are maintained with current virus protection and software patches.
- Works with Enterprise Network Services to implement and maintain technology standards for WAN and LAN connectivity and all infrastructure components required to maintain a highly available network.
- Documents and troubleshoots issues while appropriately utilizing the service ticketing system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience and education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
93070009 Facilities Management - SMHMCWork Shift:
Day Shift (United States of America)Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here