ECS is seeking an Information Specialist II to work in our Gettysburg , PA office.
The Information Specialist II will be responsible for communicating with federal government licensees by answering incoming calls and responding to online inquiries to the licensing support hotline. The IS will be responsible for registering user accounts, assisting callers with applications, and educating callers by providing general information on federal rules, policies and procedures. The IS will also be tasked with logging calls into an incident management system and making outbound calls to follow-up on open inquiries. The Information Specialist II will also assist the management team with new hire training and supporting existing staff in the handling of their calls and cases.
Because the role requires assisting in the training of new employees and supporting existing staff, the applicant must have FCC Licensing experience.
- Candidates should be available to work between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, dependent upon the needs of the hotline.
- This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Excellent customer service practices
- Excellent attendance record with the ability to be flexible
- Ability to interpret and apply applicable rules, policies, and procedures
- Ability to prepare written documents using correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling
- Ability to use personal computers and Microsoft Office computer software applications
- FCC Licensing experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.