CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world's leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets.
About this role:
In this role you will be part of the global information security group. The IT Security Architect will assess and research current and future information security processes and technologies, provide recommendations for improvement, and ensure the implementation of controls that will effectively meet business goals and secure the entire CyberArk environment.
The IT Security Architect will lead and direct information security initiatives and projects to provide continuous improvement to CyberArk security operations and assurance activities. The role will support policy development and apply technical expertise to achieve business objectives, manage risks/threats, support compliance, and manage access to protect CyberArk information resources.
What you will do:
What you need to succeed:
- Provide security architecture design and guidance for securing the corporate environments, end-user devices and related infrastructure.
- Define and implement security systems configuration, policies, and hardening guidelines.
- Define and maintain a secured configuration and cloud monitoring tools for CyberArk XaaS solutions.
- Ensure systems are patched, updated, and audited according to the Vulnerability and Patch Management Policy.
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications such as, intrusion detection/prevention systems, EDR systems, firewalls, and vulnerability scanners.
- Ensure high performances of SLA and handle security tickets as part of InfoSec on ongoing service and support.
- Project management and implementations as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation (e.g. technical or procedural) as needed.
- At least 5 years of experience in Security Architecture, Design or Engineering
- Experience in creating a technology roadmap
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Led large scale IT security projects
- Experience in cloud security (Azure and/or AWS Apps, SaaS platforms such as Salesforce)
- Experienced in B2B, B2C, API management information security design and solutions - advantage
- Experience in hardening and virtualization systems, with strong technical understanding of operating system
- Experience in network architecture and firewalls design and review
- Strong understanding of security industry standards and best practices
- Experience in CyberArk products is a plus
- Experience in vulnerability scanners (preferably Qualys) and as a minimum basic understanding of common vulnerabilities, including OWASP Top10.
- A team player with good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to consult, work & lead other colleagues
- CISSP (Certified Information Security System Professional)
- Other relevant Information Security certifications
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
#LI-CT1Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.