Under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Electrician is responsible for maintaining, repairing all existing electrical equipment in production areas and troubleshooting PLC's while ensuring all company safety rules and policies are followed.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies
- Maintain and repair all existing electrical equipment in production areas and troubleshooting PLC's by utilizing ladder diagrams and schematics.
- Utilize troubleshooting techniques to analyze, detect, and determine the nature of a problem, and extent of repairs required
- Actively participate in the preventative maintenance program
- Perform Electrical preventative maintenance of electrical control panels and equipment to ensure optimal operation and safety standards
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and supplies by utilizing lean and 5s principles
- Follow and enforce company safety policies and procedures always and operate wide variety of manufacturing tools
- Work with company engineering on electrical upgrade and new equipment installs
- Capable of utilizing mobile equipment: pallet jack, forklift, scissor lift, boom lift
- Execute electrical related inspections and report accordingly
- Run conduit and electrically terminate wiring in industrial equipment, interpret input output modules, and operate a variety of tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Must place the upmost importance on working safely, and maintain a safe work environment for self and others, always
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.