Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP. Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most for their investments? At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers' success. With us, you'll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information -- helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an Implementation Payroll Consultant. In this position, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines, along with your business consulting expertise, to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Provide consultation and payroll guidance during the implementation process.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all data entered into the system is valid and within guidelines of co-employment relationship.
- Ensure timeliness of all new business and ensure compliance with both federal and state tax regulations.
- Partner with Implementation Consultant and Sales to ensure successful client on-boarding.
- Create strong client relationships based on trust, dependability, and responsiveness
- Conduct in-depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional support opportunities.
- Analyze client's current payroll set up. Review and monitor for compliance and system integration
- Train clients on payroll system
- Accurate and timely validation of all client and WSE information
- Provide comprehensive, ongoing and proactive support for all inquiries pertaining to payroll system functionality, payroll compliance and PEO best practices during the Implementation phase.
- Utilize all available tools and resources to research, troubleshoot and resolve client requests
- Perform all necessary functions to ensure a smooth transition to Service
- Partner with Internal ADP partners for successful client implementation and provide tier 1 support
- Partner with Tax and provide tier 1 Tax support
- Provide tier 1 Benefits and 401K support.
- Proactively identify client detractors early in the implementation phase and partner with Implementation Consultants to resolve
- Build positive, constructive relationships with members of other functional areas and partner with them to successfully resolve client issues.
- Participate in TotalSource projects and initiatives.
This job has expired.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least 1 year of business consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience