Implementation Manager If you are a Implementation Manager with experience, please read on!
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
Location: Raleigh, NC
Full time direct hire
--Position is Hybrid - in office Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday--
--Position will require travel locally, domestically, and potentially internationally up to 50% of the time once travel restrictions have lifted.--
What You Will Be Doing - Own the implementation process and life cycle of our solutions at our customer sites.
- Author, review, and manage business requirements, technical specifications, and other related documents as part of the delivery process.
- Actively interface with customers to provide business insight, technical expertise, and validation of solutions vs. customer needs & expectations.
- Manage the P&L of your account portfolio, working closely with the Customer Success team and Finance
- Make recommendations for system, process and product enhancements based on experience implementing and supporting the product.
- Construct and manage milestones and timelines to ensure project is delivered in a timely manner.
- Lead the technical implementation and provide support of standard and customized modules.
- Understand how to configure 3rd party integrations with core CRM modules using web services and APIs.
- Work as part of a global team to create solutions, troubleshoot issues, and deploy enhancements.
What You Need for this Position - Experience working in a customer-facing role and actively managing technical projects (doing it in financial institution or a fintech would be strongly preferred)
- Familiar with the SDLC process
- Previous experience at banks or credit unions highly desired, especially working with core systems (FIS Horizon, Jack Henry Symitar/Silverlake, etc.) or working at relevant fintechs
- Process design & documentation skills
- Project management skills and experience using tools like MS Project, Monday.com, Airtable, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, .NET, networking technologies, and IT management
- Good grasp of integration technologies - SOAP, REST APIs, XML, web services
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies - AWS or Azure
- Experience in CRM of any kind - Dynamics, Salesforce, Siebel/Oracle, etc
--Ability to travel locally, domestically and internationally 25% to 50% based on engagement (After all pandemic-related travel restrictions are lifted)
So, if you are a Implementation Manager with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to email@example.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!