If you're ready for a great job with steady hours, then look no further. We are looking for highly skilled and responsible refrigeration and HVAC techs. You can work and enjoy a steady 40 hours (w/OT options) of Monday thru Friday with a great team. You will be responsible for delivering effective, efficient, and timely service to multiple buildings within the campus. Technicians will perform a variety of HVAC and refrigeration work. EMCOR HVAC Technicians perform preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial HVAC systems. HVAC Technicians perform tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment and provide recommendations as appropriate. Techs will understand and work on the equipment, the controls, and sequence of operation for a variety of HVAC systems. Has strong communication skills and is able to foster strong relationships with customers, vendors and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures, compliance, and protocols. Ensure that pre-task planning is complete for each and every task.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance checks and services and repairs on all HVAC systems within the facility
- General repair and troubleshooting on steam systems, boilers, air handlers, duct work, fan motors, pulleys, condensate systems and more
- Safe and efficient EPA compliant use of the refrigerants as it relates to the HVAC and other equipment.
- Complete documentation and forms and submit to manager
- Interact with customers in professional manner; follow-up communication with customer is critical
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required, vocational or industry trade school required (Work experience may be substituted)
- 5+ years HVAC related work experience required
- EPA Universal certification required
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits: As a leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction, facilities services, and energy infrastructure, EMCOR Group is committed to its employees. This commitment is embodied in our competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs.
This job has expired.