The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to oversee projects and continuously monitor and report cost, schedule, safety, quality and Client relations from planning, through construction, project deliverables and turnover, demobilization, archive storage of all project documentation, invoicing and collections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure the Client's expectations are met or exceeded as specified by the construction contract
- Assure through all means available that safety, quality and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Monitor and report to Management, and the Client as required, the status of the project in terms of cost and schedule
- Process material and shop drawing information for submittal to our clients
- Process RFI
- Process change orders and negotiate their acceptance with the Client
- Maintain Change Order documentation and log
- Meet regularly with the Project Team to assess problems and concerns and assist in developing and implementing solutions and plans
- Assure Project Team Members understand and are maintaining their responsibilities
- Assure at project completion that all necessary project documentation is properly archived
- Work with the HVAC Construction Manager to ensure proper project communications.
- Visit Jobsites regularly to view ongoing work and assess and issues.
5 Years HVAC Wet-side Piping (Chilled Water, Heating Hot Water, Condenser Water, Steam and Condensate) construction project management (ie: Schools, Hotels, High rises, etc) experience and formal education;
Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel; Adobe or Blue Beam;
Highly motivated and teamwork oriented.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.