Dynalectric Washington DC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Dynalectric is a $250 million + firm and is ranked as one of the area's largest electrical contractors. The Dulles office of Dynalectric Company, which services Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia, was opened in 1965. Since then we have completed thousands of diverse projects in the Metropolitan Area with contracts on the largest projects exceeding $100 million. The Dulles office currently employs 110 office personnel and 1000 + field employees.
Job Title: Help Desk Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Help Desk Administrator position reports to the Manager of Information Technology. This position will provide technical support as needed to all users. Key areas of focus and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide phone and on-site technical support to all computer users employed by the Dulles
- branch office.
- First line of technical support for all Help Desk calls.
- Track and enter all Computer Service Requests.
- Track and enter all Computer User Change Requests.
- Update the status of all Computer Service Requests and Computer User Change Requests.
- in our custom tracking system.
- Support the company Intranet site.
- Assist in overseeing custom database projects.
- Order supplies and equipment as directed.
- As directed install or change equipment to meet the needs of the company.
- User account creations and terminations.
- Performs and /or oversees software and application installation and upgrades.
- Adds or upgrades hardware as requested including disk drives, printers and related equipment.
- Active directory maintenance.
- Working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and resolve all information systems in the organization.
The Help Desk Administrator is responsible for supporting software and hardware utilized by Dynalectric Company on clients including but not limited to:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft M365
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Azure AD
- Active Directory
- Adobe Acrobat Professional X
- Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 20
- Computer Imaging (SCCM)
- Help Desk Ticketing Software (Cherwell)
- Carbon Black Defense
- Accubid Estimating & Change Order Software
- Prefer 3+ year of Customer Service Experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, management, members, contractors and vendors.
- Proficient at utilizing technology such as Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of the following:
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Network Devices
- Mobile Devices (Android & iOS).
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts such as:
- OSI Model
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms.
- Ability to manage high priority projects.
- Leveraged use of technology within the organization.
- Must be motivated and have the ability to take initiative with minimal follow up.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift equipment and supplies up to 50 pounds.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer
This job has expired.