2149 East Warner Road, Ste 110, Tempe, Arizona, 85284, United States of America
As a Facility Administrator you have a variety of responsibilities and while each day will bring new challenges, your main areas of focus will be the management of patient care, teammates and financials for the home program.
Facility Administrator (Home Program):
- Oversee nursing and technical services for patient training and treatment and ensure that appropriate adjustments in treatment plans are developed and implemented
- Maintain open, proactive communication with physicians, nurse practitioners, DaVita clinics and other healthcare professionals
- Create, implement, and administer policies, procedures and resources to ensure safe, appropriate treatment of patients
- Develop rapport with patients and manage patient concerns appropriately
- If not a registered nurse (RN), work collaboratively with a Clinical Coordinator to manage patient care services according to state-specific guidelines
- Teammate Management:
- Maintain a positive work environment that reflects DaVita's Mission and Core Values and provide work direction for clinical teammates
- Manage all teammate employment areas such as hiring, promoting, job performance evaluations, professional development and disciplinary actions
- Ensure compliance with DaVita policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain educational programs to keep teammates up-to-date on nursing practices, infection control practices, worker/patient safety, etc.
- Create and maintain an accurate and timely budget
- Supervise inventory management, including purchasing, product selection and supply usage
- Ensure patient and treatment charge information and other related data are correct
What to Expect:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- The shining star in this role should have:
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred If a Registered Nurse, current license within state of employment required
- If functioning as the Clinical Coordinator, minimum of 12 months clinical nursing experience and an additional six months' experience in each modality for which the nurse will provide training required
- Minimum of two years healthcare management experience preferred
- Current CPR certification required
- Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of ROD and/or Divisional Vice President
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and experience the rewards? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.