As a Healthcare Business Consultant, you will partner with passionate, forward-thinking, thought leaders to deliver top notch client deliverables while providing premium support to strategic clients in an ever-changing world of healthcare data.
As a consultant, you will work with a variety of clients across healthcare solution lines including Payer, Pharmacy, Provider, Life Sciences, and Health Information Technology. You will be responsible for supporting clients in a production environment and for implementing change requests.
- Attend regular client meetings to review deliverables and work thru change requests.
- Ensure production deliverables are high quality and delivered on time.
- Scope and implement change requests.
- Act as liaison with engineering to size their development work.
- Maintain tight control over the project documentation and ensure that team and engineers have a clear understanding of client technical requirements.
- Conduct impact analysis for new compliance or credentialing changes and communicate findings to internal business partners and clients alike.
- Compile, review, and analyze data (e.g., client provider data, transactional data, configuration changes) and provide strategic recommendations.
- Optimize clients' use of LexisNexis products as VerifyRx™, Provider Data MasterFile™, and/or Provider Data Enhancements.
- Inform clients of shifts and industry trends within healthcare and life sciences.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by providing client advice and support.
- Provide premium support to clients with long-term service commitments.
- Ability to travel quarterly.
- Open to Remote/Virtual work.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with data analysis.
- Excellent written skills.
- Strong presentation skills (Power Point or Excel graphs and charts).
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a consulting environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- SQL or another data extraction and manipulation tool
- Healthcare data analysis or product development experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.