Health Systems Sales Executive
Patient Engagement & Care Plans
Are you looking for a new challenge with an industry leader?
Are you a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record in selling to the c-suite of the largest health systems? Do you have experience selling IT solutions utilizing a strategic consultative selling process? Have you called on hospitals and healthcare systems, or do you have a clinical background? Do you want to sell solutions that impact patients and can change lives? If so, Elsevier Clinical Solutions is interested to talk to you.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join Elsevier's Patient Engagement and Care Plan team. Elsevier is a global leader in health information and analytics and our solutions support health systems to improve care and patient outcomes by standardizing evidence based practice, reducing care variability, engaging patients through their care and improving the coordination of care. Contact us if you're interested to be a part of our successful team.
Elsevier Patient Engagement provides tools to empower patient to take a more active role in their care. Elsevier's solutions and technology engage, educate and empower patients using the same evidence based health information accessed by their care providers, but presented through patient-friendly delivery of interactive and easy-to-use tools so that they can actively participate in their healthcare not only while in the hospital, but more importantly outside the hospital walls where most care takes place.
The Elsevier solutions integrate access and deliver resources across all care settings and throughout the patient's journey. Patient engagement products support regulatory compliance for Meaningful Use and quality initiatives and provide customizable patient forms and surveys that keep patients engaged.
Elsevier Care Plan Solutions provide evidence-based point of care solutions that improve patient care and outcomes, provide greater availability of evidence-based best practices, reduce care inconsistencies, and improve coordination of care. In addition, our solutions drive operational efficiencies with associated cost reductions and quality improvements.
You will be responsible for new & existing sales of the patient engagement and care plan portfolio in the NE territory. This is home based position with frequent travel within the region (post Covid). You will report to the Director of Sales.
- Achievement of new-sales, including expansion sales (upsell), revenue growth targets of Patient Engagement & Care Plan portfolio in territory
- Create and execute on portfolio penetration plan in the territory. Create holistic territory/account plan identifying specific solution opportunities for the portfolio
- Collaborate with other Clinical Solutions sales teams to develop proposals across the Clinical Solutions portfolio, and with VAR sales team to manage the partner landscape
- Negotiate and close contracts for new sales
- Key expert on the competitor: knows everything about the competitors' business, strategy and sales approach in territory
- Provide continuous feedback to product and marketing teams and participate in projects to help marketing in meeting strategic sales objectives
- Channel feedback to the Product organization for continued product enhancement and new development needs, including for customized solutions
- This is a home based position covering a large region requiring 40-50% overnight travel (post Covid); you can be based out of any major metro within the region with access to a major airport
- You should have a proven track record of success from healthcare sales, strong technology solution selling experience and healthcare domain expertise.
- 5-10 years of experience in new sales with a track record in competitive environments
- Proven experience in complex solution-sales approach - "consultative selling" to the C-Suite
- Experience selling technology solutions in B2B/healthcare environment with several decision makers, and ability to identify the right offering for organization's needs
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills required
- Strong organizational skills to identify develop and manage opportunities in a large territory
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in healthcare is a plus
- Knowledge of regional or national healthcare groups, collaboration networks, and key opinion leaders
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; fluency in English
- Self-starter, resourceful and a positive attitude is a must!
- Ability to travel up to 50% overnight
- BS/BA, MBA helpful
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous commission plan based on performance, which is uncapped
- Medical, dental and 401K benefits
- All work related expenses and travel paid
- Excellent training and a team to support you
- Numerous online resources to assist with your self-development and career progression
- An opportunity to grow and advance within a truly global organization
- Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Clinical Solutions Division
of Elsevier uses its industry-leading intellectual property and content to create Point of Care, Patient Engagement, Performance Management, Workflow and Decision Support products for healthcare professionals across a range of practice settings and commercial organizations. These products and tools aid in disease management, medication error reductions, workflow improvements, effective patient management and economic analysis and cost control.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.