It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-Agnesian Health Shoppe
Responsible for requesting, receiving, preparing, digitizing and entering patient information into the electronic health record.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Preps, scans and indexes documents into electronic health record under the appropriate document types utilizing tools provided.
- Provides a detailed analysis of the scanned documents in the queue to ensure all information has been scanned appropriately, is clear and without inaccuracies, possesses the correct patient identification, and is scanned to the correct document type in line with our commitment to patient safety.
- Perform quality assurance audits on scanned documents in order to ensure accuracy.
- Performs priority scanning upon receipt utilizing appropriate Integrated Scanning method.
- Analyzes personal health information (PHI) documents to determine if scanning is necessary and then selects the document type/scanning protocol to use.
- Uploads and/or imports documents and enters information into the electronic health record.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
80810034 PATIENT ACCTS - AHEScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.