Reality Labs brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and platform. The Reality Labs organization includes Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Meta Work Suite, Metaverse and platform software and services.As the Head of Strategic Marketing Programs for Product Marketing, you will develop a deep understanding of our work, challenges and opportunities. You will prioritize and lead high-profile projects and strategic initiatives, driving execution through a combination of virtual teams, cross- functional and internal partners. Key elements of the role include developing plans from an ambiguous problem set, managing large groups of stakeholders and developing compelling, synthesized insights and recommendations. They'll think holistically, strategically and proactively to improve the overall organization and its processes in partnership with the PMM Leadership Team. This role requires a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who can understand and lead through influence and demonstrate discipline.
Head of Strategic Programs, Product Marketing - Reality Labs Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm ideas, develop and drive executive communications across the organization including business, product launch, prioritization and other outbound communication needs
- Develop streamlined processes and mechanisms to improve operational efficiency, communication, information management, decision making, accountability, and skill development
- Proactive, forward thinking and ability to synthesize disparate information effectively and quickly into clear recommendations, actions, and decisions
- Support Reality Labs Product Marketing teams in setting and tracking progress against goals
- Own high-value programs that directly support the team (e.g., Pulse Action Committees, Learning & Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives)
- Proactively identify opportunities for new projects or focus areas for Reality Labs Product Marketing teams
- Drive strategic initiatives or cross-group projects contributing to the overall organizational strategy as needed to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving commitments
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or product experiences
- Consumer Marketing experience
- Experience driving operational and strategic improvements in quickly scaling organizations
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving experience combined with experience applying business acumen
- Experience developing recommendations and planning cadences for executives
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and building relationships
- Business operations experience in setting priorities, problem-solving, multitasking, and negotiation
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in getting results across multiple groups and disciplines
- Experience as a change agent and leading organizational change
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.