The Small Business Group contributes directly to Meta's mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and messaging. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The Small Business Group at Meta is one of two sales channels responsible for Meta's multi-billion dollar advertising business. Our team helps more than 99% of Meta's 7 million plus advertisers. Our potential business is even larger with more than 160 million businesses on our platforms. As a Growth Marketing Manager for paid channels, you will be responsible for increasing the reach and relevance of Meta amongst small businesses. You will have a unique opportunity to define how Meta can effectively reach small businesses with relevant messaging and channels, off of Metas' platforms. You will be responsible for building our presence in channels such as search, YouTube, and display at scale. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building the marketing and measurement from scratch, has experience with growth marketing, SMB advertising and product strategy. You must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results by deeply understanding customer needs, rigorously prioritizing opportunities and flawlessly executing.At Meta, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our Growth Marketing team is focused on amplifying diverse perspectives across our community, so we welcome you, your personal experience and different perspectives.
Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Channels, Small Business Responsibilities:
- Develop, influence, and execute a long term vision for paid marketing to increase reach and relevance of Meta with Small Businesses
- Create and execute an integrated marketing plan across key channels such as search, YouTube, and display, able to articulate the individual and joint performance across channels
- Define marketing priorities, investment strategy, measurement requirements, and go to market approach
- Implement new channels, including programmatic, audio, video, CTV, direct mail, influencer, and traditional media
- Develop annual media and investment plans based on historical performance, data trends, industry trends, and broader needs of the small business audience
- Influence the marketing technology infrastructure to measure the incremental impact of off-platform marketing campaigns
- Identify and measure key performance metrics for paid media campaigns across a variety of goals including revenue, product adoption, and engagement
- Provide ad hoc analysis to measure the effectiveness of key initiatives, including media optimization, campaign analysis, and segmentation
- Actively participate in product, sales, and marketing planning to present analytical findings, key data points, and deliver recommendations
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience with digital marketing
- Experience with digital marketing channels such as SEM, display, and video
- Experience making analytical/data-driven decisions
- Experience with working within and influencing matrixed organizations to deliver results
- Experience building ROI online marketing programs
- Experience with performance marketing
- B2B experience
- Understanding statistical concepts and measurement/lift studies
- Experience with SQL for marketing campaign analysis
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.