Penhall Technologies is currently looking for an ambitious GPR Sales and Service Representative who is ready to hit the ground running to develop new markets in concrete scanning, private utility locating, and digital x-ray imaging.
As a GPR Sales and Service Representative you will be responsible for all aspects of lead generation, pricing/quoting, customer relationships as well as performing the services for the customers in the field. If you do not have field experience in GPR, we offer extensive training that will equip and prepare you to be a confident and successful member of our team. A strong desire to help build a business from the ground up is key!
Specific Role Responsibilities:
This Position Is an Excellent Opportunity for Someone Who
- Build relationships with existing clients and nurture leads into new clients.
- Present, promote, sell and perform Penhall Technologies services (concrete scanning and utility locating)
- Customer relationship record keeping and information distribution
- Pricing and quoting
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and execute all Penhall Technologies services (concrete scanning and utility locating)
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan, department sales objectives, and individual sales plans
- Execute scanning and locating at customer sites to identify subsurface hazards
This job has expired.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, actively seeking ways to develop your market
- Technologically savvy and eager to learn new technology
- Is self-motivated, can work independently, and has good time management skills
- Has background or field experience with GPR (concrete scanning), utility locating, or general construction
- Exhibits professionalism and confidence
- Has excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to write reports, document data and communicate findings