Golf Course Marshal - Part Time
Southport Springs Golf & Country Club (SPS)
Do you enjoy the sport of golf and providing customer service to others? We are looking for a Golf Course Marshal/Ranger at one of our communities to assist and keep the playing pace up so golfers don't have to wait long periods of time between shots.
As a Golf Course Marshal/Ranger, you'll patrol the course to ensure the pace of play is kept up. You'll assist and answer golfers' questions or concerns, and report any maintenance issues and emergencies to the maintenance department as needed.
- Monitor the pace of play and reduce distractions.
- Ensure all residents and guests adhere to the golf course dress code.
- Locate and protect errant golf balls.
- Promote safety and enjoyment of the spectators.
- Set up the course in the morning.
- Fill divots with seed mixture and fix ball marks on the greens.
- Communicate with residents and guests of the golf course in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Market the golf course, memberships and special rates to the daily fee players.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, cool perks, and flexibility.
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- DailyPay: Work today, get paid today
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Much more!
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.