Please note, this Role is Remote. This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.
General Motors is on a mission to completely transform the way the world moves. Not only are we intent on being the leader in fully-electric, autonomous vehicles, we're also determined to become the most inclusive company in the world - but what, exactly, does that mean for potential employees? As an experienced recruitment marketing leader, you know that employers are facing unparalleled levels of competition; a company's aspirations alone won't draw in the critical skills and diversity needed to reach its goals. That's where you come in.
Does the opportunity to put your fingerprints on an iconic, global brand set your brain on fire? More importantly: do you know how to tie multiple story threads together - spanning product and innovation, diversity, equity and inclusion, and history - into a compelling and authentic talent brand? Just as critical: do you have experience leading a team that has successfully brought this kind of brand to market across multiple channels and mediums, targeting and engaging key personas across multiple stages of the talent lifecycle?
If so, then General Motors needs you.
The Global Talent Marketing Lead will oversee the teams responsible for our Global Talent Acquisition brand and digital marketing programs to attract, engage and nurture key personas as part of our Zero Emissions Talent Pipeline. We are looking for an experienced talent marketer who is familiar with the challenges of demonstrating return on investment and has partnered closely with sourcing and insights functions to build comprehensive talent pipeline strategies.
The deliverables for this role are huge - but your toolkit is robust, your partners are ready, and your team is extraordinary.
Additional Job DescriptionRequirements:
- Lead all aspects of GM's TA brand and digital marketing programs, including establishing meaningful metrics for each function (content, brand, events, paid and social media, career site, CRM, etc.)
- Partner with Sourcing, Insights, Operations and Delivery teams on monthly and quarterly basis to advise and drive our go-to-market plans
- Work with your leader and team members to optimize and integrate three key transformation initiatives: creation and launch of global career site, employer brand, and CRM
- Build collaborative relationships across the global TA organization, as well as with our Global Diversity, Communications, and Marketing organizations
- Use reporting to build data insights, balance team workload, and look for inefficiencies and commonalities across the team to meet brand and pipeline goals
- Establish and own top-of-funnel targets for diverse talent across key demographics and skills
- Lead by example by leveraging data to report on marketing and brand efforts and outcomes to all of your business partners
- Influence the evaluation of new capabilities for the TA team
- 5+ years of proven ability and experience in managing recruitment marketing and employer branding, preferably for global enterprise companies
- People leadership experience and skills; including workload balance, coaching, feedback, career development, accountability and advocating for resources change
- Experience with CRM, CMS, paid media, and programmatic advertising as key components of recruitment marketing operations toolkit
- Ability to draw data from multiple sources to illustrate efforts and correlating outcomes (both causation and correlation) relevant for different business partner groups
- Domain expertise with multi-channel, multimedia marketing and advertising for multiple use cases including audience acquisition, growing applicant volume, building talent pools, marketing brand and hiring events
- Experience with event strategy (virtual and in-person) and experiential marketing
- Agile Project Management skills
- Dynamic and adaptive communication style to support audience and learning styles
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.The median level of salary compensation for this role is $126,756.Bonus Potential:
An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.Benefits:
GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more#LI-Remote#gmremoteAbout GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.