TriMark USA is one of the country's largest providers of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits.
FULL TIME | REMOTE OR IN OFFICE | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
The Global Procurement Senior Manager reports to the Chief Supply Chain Officer, and is located in Mansfield, MA (with the option of being remote).
The Global Procurement Manager (Sr Mgr/Dir) serves a critical role enabling and driving growth in private label across all brands; Premier, Culinary Essentials and Kintera, and proprietary TriMark product lines through effective and strategic global supplier management. This talented and experienced global procurement professional will oversee current global relationships, purchasing / warehousing strategies, in addition to driving sourcing engagements across a wide range of product lines. The role requires an understanding of international trade laws and customs and is responsible for sourcing finished goods from all over the world to support TriMark's profitable growth. Must be able to navigate complex legal issues related to international trade and effectively navigate strategic third-party supply chain partners. Requires demonstrated success in global sourcing and global contracts, exceptional analytical, supplier management and negotiation skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns and manages global supplier relationships, including quality, delivery, and logistics matters.
- Ensures timely production and shipment of private label products as well as their compliance with quality standards.
- Responsible for supplier / product cost management and facilitates exceptional levels of communication with suppliers and internal customers to ensure margin integrity.
- Oversees qualification of existing and new suppliers to ensure capabilities, compliance, and quality that is commensurate with brand strategies.
- Develops strong understanding of buying groups and other third-party supply chain partners, navigating them effectively and opportunistically on behalf of TriMark.
- Spearheads sourcing programs and efforts intended to develop capable and qualified alternative suppliers.
- Continuous evaluation of all suppliers' performance and supply base risk, ensuring a consistent supply of required products with contingency plans and mitigation actions in place as needed.
- Manage compliance/savings and performance measurement processes to ensure that the company meets and/or exceeds cost savings and performance improvement targets.
- Collaborates with Sales on new ideas to identify and executes new product development opportunities, including cuttings, as well as marketing and messaging to support brand growth.
- Negotiates prices with suppliers on behalf of TriMark to ensure industry-best costs while maintaining high quality standards in line with brand strategies.
- Creates demand forecasts based on market intelligence and industry trends to predict future demand for products or services.
- Ensuring KPI metrics are implemented and managed such as out of stock, OTIF, fill rate, expediting etc. to successfully drive to world class fulfilment.
- Provides guidance to suppliers regarding company policies and procedures.
- Collaborates effectively with purchasing managers to ensure inventory levels adequate to meet demand.
- Facilitating improved internal customer communication and building collaborative culture.
- Demonstrated success in global sourcing and overseas supplier management.
- Strong negotiator with proven experience in setting negotiation strategies and conducting negotiations in global setting.
- Experience in Mentoring and Developing team talent.
- Strong experience in assessing risk and explaining complex issues to leadership.
- Exceptional analytic skills and ability to quickly synthesize, distill and draw conclusions on large amounts of disparate data.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, growth focused environment and collaborate successfully across all business units.
- Excellent written/verbal communication with highest integrity and ethics.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or another business-related field. Masters preferred
- 7 - 10+ years demonstrated success in global sourcing function
- Experience working with leadership in using financial information as a means of decision-making, pricing comparisons & benchmarking.