Meta's Global Agency, Client and Category (GACC) team partners with the world's largest, most complex companies by unifying the full breadth of Meta business teams, products, and solutions to maximize the joint value of our partnership. The Global Partner Lead (GPL) role will work directly with corporate or global stakeholders at the world's largest media conglomerates: managing key relationships, designing and driving holistic partnership strategy, and pursuing innovative opportunities. This high-profile position will be responsible for driving the business globally, helping develop solutions that scale across all teams on the partnership, strategic planning/execution of key initiatives, global business analysis, and best-practice development/knowledge-sharing. Success in the Global Partner Lead position requires strong consultative and strategic skills, deep industry knowledge, curiosity and exceptional cross functional relationship skills. This Global Partner Lead will be on the Entertainment team within GACC and so proven knowledge in the media industry is crucial to the role.Due to the global nature of the role, travel may be required.
Global Partner Lead, GACC Entertainment Responsibilities:
- Earn a place as a trusted advisor to our global clients (including CEO, CMO, etc.) by partnering with them to understand their business objectives and help define where and how Meta can play a role in achieving them.
- Primary owner of global vision, strategy, and execution of one of the largest global media partnerships at Meta.
- Develop deep knowledge of Partner's industry, organizations (people, processes, etc.), heuristics, business objectives & plans.
- Identify incremental opportunities globally and scale accordingly in partnership with regional cross functional teams in the identified key markets.
- Align with cross functional teams like Sales, Media Partnerships, Reality Labs Partnerships, Creative Shop, Marketing, Measurement, and Product to ensure global partner expectations are managed, and delivered upon.
- Drive key executive meetings and engagements with partnership from cross functional and local account teams. This includes meeting preparation, documentation, execution, and follow up.
- Build an internal community around the partnership, work with local counterparts within Meta and the partner to develop core global priorities for the year, establish milestones, identify key cross-functional stakeholders, and drive progress.
- Develop both internal and external scaled communications for product launches, client-specific case studies, and regular executive updates.
- Partner with sales and media/content operations, local account teams, and partner stakeholders to develop comprehensive business analysis (including revenue projections, market opportunity, and independent research).
- Work between internal partner-facing teams and global partner counterparts to share best practices for maximizing performance of all cross functional partnership workstreams.
- Own global internal and external events, including client-summits, internal summits, and trade-show representation.
- Leader skills with experience influencing, developing, and empowering people to achieve objectives within a cross-functional team
- Proven communicator with experience presenting to senior executives and large-scale audiences
- Experience within Media industry
- Experience working across multiple geographies with different markets & regions
- Proven and consistent track record of executing and delivering/exceeding against an aggressive growth strategy
- Experience establishing executive-level relationships, strategic operations and implementing projects
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Business Development, or Business Consulting
- Experience driving commercial agenda and executing at a high capacity in a highly dynamic and competitive environment
- Experience with working with engineering and product teams
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.