At Reality Labs, we aim to bring together the brightest cross-disciplinary minds in one place to deliver on our mission: build tools that help people feel connected, anytime, anywhere. Reality Labs is seeking a hands-on director of EHS Operations to lead our NORAM and EMEA EHS operations teams. This role will provide leadership to keep our employees safe, prevent interruption of business operations, ensure regulatory compliance, and institutionalize a positive EHS culture across the global organization. You will generate big ideas, solve problems and drive process improvements across our R&D facilities. This role is expected to demonstrate technical expertise in EHS matters and seamlessly collaborate within the EHS team and cross-functional partners. This role is accountable for the implementation and execution of EHS compliance programs across research and development facilities.
Global Head of Environmental, Health and Safety (RL) Responsibilities:
- Promote tactical and strategic continuous improvement efforts to achieve compliance goals by analyzing data, tracking progress, identifying and prioritizing actions needed to achieve targets, gaining operational support for initiatives and projects and communicating progress to broader organization
- Oversees team of EHS professionals to ensure compliance, audit and emergency readiness providing support where necessary
- Collaborates cross functionally with key departments including lab managers, facilities, human resources, security and within broader EHS team
- Act as Subject Matter Expert advisor for EHS matters and contributing to programs when required
- Spearheads best practices for site safety, health and environmental audits, inspections to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Drives culture of EHS through education and engagement
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor's Degree in occupational health, industrial hygiene, safety engineering, environmental engineering or related field
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in implementing EHS compliance programs
- 10+ years of experience interpreting and applying state, federal and country regulations as well as other EHS requirements
- 5+ years of experience in global EHS leadership role
- Advanced degree in EHS field
- Subject matter expertise in semiconductor
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.