The Global Employee Relations Lead will be a member of the Global Colleague Experience team, responsible for the establishment of the global employee relations helpline (or other reporting mechanism) and ongoing oversight of employee relations. This role will be responsible for the monitoring, tracking, investigation as appropriate and general protocols related to Employee Relations (ER) at Zoetis in partnership with the Zoetis Compliance team and local HR Business Partners (HRBP).
- Establish a global, forward-looking Employee Relations strategy and framework, building a foundation that includes an employee relations helpline to better collect, track, monitor and address colleague concerns while supporting a consistent approach toward employee relations and HR investigations; this will be done through a collaboration with the Zoetis Compliance team and HR business partners across functions and globally
- Working closely with the HRBP community across functions and globally to implement and communicate locally ensuring alignment with local regulations and Zoetis' business needs and Core Beliefs
- Act as primary point of contact for HR matters that arise from Zoetis Compliance, Global Security, and Legal to triage and assign incoming HR matters in connection with the appropriate HRBP; ensure matters related to Compliance that arise through HR are triaged and transitioned to Compliance; assist in investigations with these partners as necessary
- In collaboration with HR Business Partners and/or managers, conduct HR investigations and propose solutions for employee relations matters; ensure complete and accurate documentation and tracking of all investigations globally
- Track, identify, and report on trends in employee relations matters within Zoetis to HR and other leadership as required; develop, propose and roll out practical solutions to address trends; monitor solutions for efficacy over time; use data to steer decision-making and drive consistent results within the Employee Relations space.
- Apply sound ethical judgement and appropriately assess risk during investigations using Zoetis' Core Beliefs, Code of Conduct and compliance with applicable laws, policies, and business practices as guiding principles
- Analyze root causes of work environment issues; build and manage interventions and solutions in collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders
- Conduct formal and informal training on workplace issues such as receiving complaints and conducting investigations
- Once established, maintain central records for HR investigations, in compliance with local regulations
- Serve as a resource to colleagues navigating workplace issues by providing practical and thoughtful advice
Education and Experience
- Develops partnerships with key partners in/out of HR and Zoetis to ensuring ongoing alignment of ER goals, strategies, and increased efficiency
- Work with various HR policy owners to support the evaluation of policies impacting employee relations matters based on trends and data.
- Track and report ER metrics that develop insights into Zoetis culture and colleague engagement
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years as an HR Business Partner or HR generalist, or an adjacent role
- Must have had 5+ years' experience conducting Employee Relations investigations, or prior experience conducting similar investigations
- Proven expertise/knowledge in current HR practices, trends, and US employment law; international experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience developing and successfully developing and implementing broad programs in HR
- Strategic thinker with strong project management and execution capabilities
- Adept at leading change and fostering collaboration across functions with varied stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to influence people and teams without formal direct authority
- Strong analytical skills to assess information gained through various methods, including conversations
- High sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness; works well under pressure
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills with experience in communicating and interacting (verbally and in writing) with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability in managing day-to-day planning and operational activities
- Strong knowledge of database and data management
- High degree of emotional intelligence, change agility
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
Available during and outside regular business hours and across global time zones
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.