Geospatial Analyst is an entry-level full-time position with career progression opportunities. The role is assigned to infrastructure survey projects and office support assignments within the United States with the possibility of occasional OCONUS travel. Assignments range from several days to several months depending on size of project. 100% travel should be expected. Geospatial Analysts proficient in ESRI's ArcGIS suite of products. Must have a good understanding of cartography, map reading, geospatial database creation and design, and methods of geospatial data development and data management.
- Use GIS to support various missions on military installations throughout the United States and abroad
- Utilize GPS and other tools to locate and map utilities and infrastructure
- Process field data and ensure that it meets predetermined accuracy standards
- Maintain a high level of productivity
- Perform analysis on geospatial information and create concise reports or maps displaying the results of the analysis
- Interact with various military and civilian customers in a professional manner
- Tech savvy and always on the lookout for ways to improve our products and processes
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Physically able to walk or stand for more than 6 hours per day
- Ability to travel up to 100% in a given week/month
- Solid proficiency in ArcGIS. CAD experience is desired, but not required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and customer service skills
- Experience with mapping and survey-grade GPS systems is a plus
- Bachelors in related field and 0 - 3 years of experience is desired