General Labor (Plant Help)Location
Meadow Gold Dairy has immediate job openings General Plant helpto perform an array of functions including maintaining, breaking down and setting up equipment and machinery, assist operators, sorting and bundling and maintain general housekeeping of the assigned area.
Meadow Gold Dairy is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers.Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands.
COMPENSATION AND SCHEDULE
- $20.24 Hourly (Increase to $22.49 within the first year)
- Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat 10AM-2:30PM
RequirementsJOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Union pension plan
- Competitive pay
- paid sick leave
- yearly increases
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Employee referral program
• Assist operators as necessary
• Load and/or unload materials, ingredients, parts, products, cases, crates, and pallets
• Move, stack, or place items on conveyor manually or by mechanized means
• Deliver production or area specific items to designated work areas for processing
• Pack products in crates or boxes by hand
• Sort, bundle, and fill containers or place in assembled units
• Mark or put identifying labels on product loads
• Construct or de-construct shipping boxes
• Maintain general housekeeping of the assigned area
• Complete all required paperwork accurately and legibly
• Report quality and operational issues or irregularities to supervisor as they occur
• Maintain safe working conditions for employees and compliance with all state and federal regulations regarding
health and safety issues
• Follow all DFA good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a manner consistent with all corporate
regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements
• The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee,
but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
An Equal Opportunity EmployerPay Range
This job has expired.