Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services,specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-TechEngineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, BusinessIntelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologiesand the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations inEurope, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly- owned subsidiary of Cap GeminiS.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice!
JD: Functional Analyst
Location: Bellevue/ Redmond/ Seattle - WA
• Analyzecurrent BI environment / data warehouse implementations, understand business /functional requirements and translate into technical specifications
• Interactwith Architects, Program Managers, Business stakeholders, Data Analysts andData Engineers to baseline technical requirements
• Developproject roadmap to implement functional / technical requirements
• Interfacewith project leads and business analysts to define functional and technicalrequirements
• Analyzedata-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
• Coordinatewith Data Modeler, Data Integration Engineers and AAS Developers to ensure endsolution meets requirements
• CoordinateTesting across all layers of the architecture
• Validatebusiness data objects for accuracy and completeness
• Abilityto facilitate communication between technical and business stakeholders toensure functional requirements and technical implementation considerations areunderstood and accepted.
• Presentfunctional specifications and seek stakeholder approval.
• Practicalexperience in data mining and analysis tools with intermediate to advancedquery skills (ex. MS SQL, Synapse Analytics, Data Explorer, Cosmos, Hive, MR,RedShift, Snowflake, MySQL).
• Abilityto learn quickly and identify opportunities for improvement.
• 8-10years' experience as a Functional Analyst / Data Analyst especially in BI /Datawarehouse implementation engagements
• 8-10 years of experience in ETLtools such as SSIS, Informatica, etc.
• Experiencein working with large datasets on variety of platforms such as ADLS (Parquet,AVRO, Delta formats), SQL etc.
• Experiencewith creating and maintaining technical design specifications that are consumedby development/engineering teams as a guide for implementation.
• Abilityto work independently or with minimal supervision.
• Excellentcommunication / inter-personal skills
• Severas a consultant through the lifecycle of the project and facilitate resolutionof any issues/open items by getting relevant teams involved.
Email resumes to: Harneet.firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum education qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MISor related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy: