Front End Engineer If you are a Front End Engineer with experience, please read on!
* Job Title: * Sr./Lead Front End Engineer (React)
* Location: *100% Remote, based out of Los Angeles, CA
* Salary: *$180k-$200k with profit sharing bonus
* Benefits * PTO/Sick Days, 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life
Extremely Profitable Ecommerce Medical Apparel Company Seeks Lead Front End (React) Engineer! 100% REMOTE!
Backed by the former Lululemon CEO and a former Blackstone partner, we are an industry-leading company directly providing medical professionals with the highest quality medical apparel in the world! Along with recently doubling our annual revenue to over $200 million, we have donated thousands of scrubs to providers in over 35 countries! If you want to be part of a company that cares about its employees and join in what is to come, then please see below if this fits you!
As we grow our team, we are looking for passionate people who want to build long-term careers while visibly making a difference globally within the medical industry!
What You Will Be Doing What you will be doing:
- Work on team-based projects or alone as needed
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Design teams
- Contribute to the core themes and development of reusable component libraries
- Assist with the implementation of core data models that will support presented APIs
- Develop custom user-facing front end applications and eCommerce features
What You Need for this Position Who you are:
- Leadership experience
- Redux and/or Typescript
- Startup experience preferred--
What's In It for You In return, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k + 6% matching
- Upcoming ESPP
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental and family medical leave
- An opportunity to be more than just an engineer and help medical professional globally
So, if you are a Front End Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Darren Vinh
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!