- Help to define architecture based on technology and business needs
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Participate in feature design working with product and UX experts
- Unblock, support, and effectively communicate across teams to achieve results
- Operate independently including designing, implementing and testing
- Act on feedback to learn and grow
- Must have 9+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Familiar with SQL
- An excellent listener and communicator
- Passionate for creating tools that establish tight feedback loops
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.