The Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe operation of a Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) to assist with material handling, shipping, receiving and other activities. The list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may expand to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Loads and unloads materials (4x16 pallets) onto or from trucks by forklift as required.
- Loading and verification of outgoing shipments for accuracy and quality/quantity of part numbers
- Verify products picked match the shipping order
- Ensure items received are delivered and put away daily
- Ensure material storage areas and receiving area are kept clean from debris and trash
- Distribute requested items to production line in an accurate and timely fashion as needed
- Improve and maintain plant and outside yard 5S/Safety
- Manually handle product combining and sorting material from pallet to pallet
- Assist with yearly Physical Inventory
- Other projects as requested
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.