Do you enjoy providing others with exceptional customer service? We are looking for a Food Services Assistant to prepare food items at one of our RV resort locations.
As a Food Services Assistant you'll also be responsible for preparing and serving food items, cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining the kitchen and surrounding areas.
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Greet customers, present menus, take food orders, and expedite them as necessary. Obtain knowledge of each food product and ingredients to assist customer with questions.
- Serve food and attend to customer's needs.
- Prepare food ordered by customers using a variety of kitchen equipment (grills, ovens, fryers, meat slicers, food processors, etc.), including general preparation of salads, sandwiches, desserts, and other items.
- Operate cash register and receive payment from the customer in cash or credit card, and accurately count and provide change to customers when applicable.
- Clear and clean tables, run the dishwasher and/or sanitizer, and restock utensils, plates, food, and condiments throughout shift.
- Maintain cooking areas and ensure kitchen equipment and food storage areas are clean, sanitary, and organized as required by the Health Department Rules and Regulations; report any kitchen equipment or maintenance issues to manager.
- Sweep and clean kitchen, bistro and patio areas as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous restaurant experience, preferred
- Must be able to pass the Safe Food Handler Certificate Program within 60 days from date of hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Basic math skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of people
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Now & Later Bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide
Job Reference: 123961
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Job Segment:
Kitchen, Cashier, Food Service, Hospitality, Part Time
This job has expired.