The Food & Beverage Service Manager cultivates a culture of authentic hospitality, supports business objectives and growth, and oversees the daily administrative and operational tasks of the resorts food and beverage program, specifically front of house. This individual provides overall front of house planning, direction, evaluation, and control of the food service units, achieving operational and financial goals. This role is integral in establishing and maintaining a high quality and hospitable food and beverage program at the resort.
- Promotes and represents the Sun Outdoors and the National Food & Beverage Program in a positive manner.
- Creates a fun, safe, and rewarding work environment for team members and provides an open line of communication with staff.
- Oversees the daily administrative and operational tasks of the resorts food and beverage program pertaining to the Front of House F&B operations.
- Interacts with guests throughout their dining experience and ensures their needs are properly met.
- Addresses guests grievances and corrects the situation to improve and increase guest satisfaction.
- Provides knowledgeable oversight for all food and beverage production including menu-planning, purchasing, cost control, and inventory, specifically for the Front of House.
- Coordinates team member selection and development and ensures team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Partners with Team Relations on team member counseling and recommendation of termination when appropriate.
- Conducts team member performance reviews and recommends compensation adjustments.
- Remains well versed in all aspects of food service management, creating a track record of success.
- Markets the food and beverage operations to the resorts guests.
- Manages planning, budget analysis, and reporting for Front of House F&B costs across the resort.
- Manages food and beverage programs across the resort to ensure compliance with Suns quality and financial standards, as well as government and Health Department standards.
- Ensures compliance with preparation and maintenance of required records, reports, and paperwork for the food and beverage department.
- Interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients, and customers.
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or Food Service Management (Preferred)
- 5 years restaurant/food service management experience with increasing responsibilities
- 6 months experience in P&L Management
- Innate desire to provide the very best guest experience.
- Mentality of a leader with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Maintains a professional resort image, including cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multipleplan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting Sun Outdoors locations across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 120481
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Nearest Major Market:
Denver Job Segment:
Food Service, Manager, Hospitality, Management